DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNSHIP
Ulta Beauty (“Ulta”) is the largest beauty retailer in the United States and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin, hair care products and salon services. Since opening its first store 28 years ago, The Company has grown to become the top national retailer providing All Things Beauty, All in One Place™. Ulta offers more than 20,000 products from more than 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points. Ulta also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring hair, skin, makeup and brow services. Ulta is recognized for its commitment to personalized service, fun and inviting stores and its industry-leading ULTAmate Rewards loyalty program, which boasts over 30 million members.
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM STRUCTURE:
Our internship program is designed to provide real-world experience that is directly related to your academic discipline and career goals and provide you a better understanding of career options for your degree. Components of the program include:
- Hands-on experience working as a member of a specific department and team.
- Assigned projects to accelerate learning of key functions/process.
- Cross-functional departmental exposures within the corporate office.
- Tours and exposure to other business areas (e.g., stores, distribution center) to ensure full understanding of the company structure and strategy.
- End of program presentation of project findings, and recommended course of action to executives.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF INTERNSHIP:
- Support the Digital Marketing channels including Affiliate, Display Advertising, Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO, Video Marketing and Influencers
- Competitor insights from a marketing perspective
- Influencer campaign monitoring and performance reports
- Conduct research on micro, mid-tier and rising affiliates
- Attend weekly meetings with social team and vendor
- Conduct research on competitors’ social marketing activity
- Help with offer calendar, review creative for accuracy, monitor weekly posts
- QA paid search campaigns and builds
- Optimize YouTube videos for search
- Research and recommend new ad formats to test
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and entering final year of school. Would not exclude recent graduates from 2019.
- Strong academic record.
- Analytics experience preferred
- Strong academic record.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Previous work experience and involvement with on-campus organizations or activities.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment and interact with management level personnel.
- Ability to work in our Bolingbrook office during core business hours of 8:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
- Ability to commit during the months of June – August 2019.