Emerging Leaders Intern- Summer 2021 at Paylocity
Paylocity is a rapidly growing provider of innovative, user-friendly Human Capital Management solutions seeking top talent to fuel our continued growth. Our software drives engagement, collaboration, and success in our clients’ organizations. Paylocity is seeking self-motivated juniors with an interest in leadership who want to spend the summer tackling complex problems in an unbeatable work culture. Upon successful completion of the internship, interns will be offered a position in the full-time Emerging Leaders Program. Our Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) offers an excellent opportunity for rapid career advancement and professional growth in an expanding Tech space. The cohort-style two-year rotational program develops talented individuals with a variety of backgrounds and perspectives into Paylocity’s future leaders.
As an Emerging Leaders Intern, you will work in a position on one of our operations teams, participate in a cross-functional project, and partake in leadership development opportunities with members of the full-time program. Interns should be interested in a dynamic, rapid growth tech company that values its entrepreneurial and collaborative culture. Concluding the summer program, both you and Paylocity will have the chance to assess if the Emerging Leaders Program is the right fit for you!
Interns will support the following teams:
- Human Resources Implementation – Provides consultation in the configuration of our HR applications to meet new clients’ needs.
- Knowledge Management – Creates content for our internal and external self-service databases.
- Technical Support – Assists our clients and internal operations teams with troubleshooting and translates technical knowledge into actionable direction.
Interns will also be engaged in group projects. Through the summer project, interns will have a chance to display and develop teamwork, problem-solving, and presentation skills. The project will be sponsored by a senior leader in Operations who will provide guidance and direction throughout the course of the summer. At the conclusion of the internship, teams will present your solutions to members of the executive team including the Senior Vice President of Operations.
CHARACTERISTICS OF A SUCCESSFUL EMERGING LEADER
• Strong leadership abilities and serious interest in a career in leadership
• Passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience
• Thrives in a collaborative environment and shows a willingness to share ideas
• Curious to learn and eager to contribute to our operations
• Excited to manage multiple projects and priorities
• Ability to learn and adapt to various areas of our operations
• Interested in the fast growth Human Capital Management software industry
• Currently enrolled in a four-year college/university with anticipated graduation in Spring 2022
• Strong interpersonal communication, writing and organizational skills
• Analytical thinker who develops creative solutions
• Customer focus- ability to deliver and navigate client interactions
• Strong initiative and brings ideas to action
• Demonstrates ownership of personal responsibilities and values teamwork
Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.
Paylocity’s all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
What makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares about our team members, clients, and partners. People matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding, we have prided ourselves in partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave. We want to help them with what they need today while also setting them up for success tomorrow.
Let's go forward together.