At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
We are seeking juniors with outstanding academic records of achievement and demonstrated leadership abilities who are adaptable, quick learners, motivated and creative for our Emerging Leaders Program Internship in Operations. Our Operations group supports all of the service needs for our clients, from implementation to Ongoing Support, including product configuration, compliance, enabling analytics and workforce engagement.
Our Emerging Leaders Program nurtures a creative work environment full of talented individuals with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds. Paylocity is seeking sharp, self-motivated juniors with an interest in learning about Paylocity and the Emerging Leadership Program.
During the internship the focus will be to get you acclimated to the Paylocity culture, the Operations department and the Emerging Leaders Program. You will work a position in one of the Operations teams, will participate on a cross-functional project and will participate in some leadership development opportunities with our ELP’s. At the end of the summer, Paylocity and you will assess if the Emerging Leaders Program is right for you!
Our exciting internship program begins Summer 2019…are you the Emerging Leader we are looking for?
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PAID INTERNSHIP
Who we are?
- Have the ability to manage multiple priorities, learn and adapt to various business areas
- A self-motivated individual eager to learn, ask questions and collaborate with others to learn our Operations business
- Deals comfortably in a fast paced and changing environment
- Can-do attitude and a bias for action
- Able to work in a collaborative environment with a willingness to share your ideas
- Passionate about creating superb client experiences and helping our clients enhance their employee engagement
How we work:
- Curiosity and candor; the quality of the idea wins the day
- Casual, focused, team environment operating under our shared principles
- Customers at the center of everything we do
- Passionate about results
- Close working relationship with customers and each other
- Integrity and respect in all we do
What we offer:
- Accelerated program to build foundational knowledge and leadership competencies to prepare you for a management position
- A successful mentor within the operations area to assist you through the program
- Robust general management, leadership and professional development
- A phenomenal casual culture with highly competitive compensation and great benefits
- Fast growing business that creates new and exciting opportunities
- Lean enabling process that focuses on putting our customers at the center of everything we do
Required Experience and Competencies:
- Currently enrolled in a degree program with an anticipated graduation of December 2019 or May 2020
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Outstanding academic record
- Strong interpersonal communication, writing and organizational skills
- Must be effective with Analytical/Problem solving ability
- Ability to handle confidential information with sensitivity
- Customer focus – ability to manage client interactions
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong initiative and bias for action
At Paylocity, our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours / remote opportunities
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Spoiler alert: We’re currently ranked #20 on their Best Places to Work list, and have also won Chicago’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, and Crain’s Fast 50, just to name a few.
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.