Enterprise Architecture Internship Spring 2021 at CCC Information Services
CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
CCC Jumpstart Spring Internship Program Our program is designed to #CCCJumpstart your career! At CCC, you will work and learn alongside innovative and inspiring leaders and gain valuable experience working on real business solutions in a corporate setting.
Joining CCC as an Enterprise Architecture Intern, you will work on projects that involves research, designing solutions, development and implementation on one or more of the following categories:
- Scalable Application Architecture
- API based application development
- Microservices Implementation Patterns
- API Gateway Systems, API Management
- Database Development, Modelling and Architecture
- SQL programming
- Transactional Processing SQL Databases
- Analytical Processing SQL Data warehouses
- KV, document and column-oriented NoSQL Databases
- Cloud and Cloud Native Platforms
- Public, Private and Hybrid cloud platforms
- Cloud Native computing foundations
- Platform-as-a-Service Stacks
- Core Infrastructure Systems
- Infrastructure Virtualization/Hypervisor tech.
- High Performance Computing/GPU Compute Stack
- Data Storage Infrastructure Systems
- Block, File and Object data storage services
- Cloud-Datacenter, Local Area and Storage Area Networks
- Messaging Frameworks, Application Integrators
- Ultra-low latency messaging frameworks
- Software Development
- Plan, Design, Test and Deploy Software and Applications (Java, Python)
- Security Architecture
- Identify Management Systems
- API Security
- Secure AI
If you are a last year student in a bachelor’s degree, a master’s or PhD program and have demonstrated excellence in your academic studies, this opportunity is right for you. We are looking for candidates with sharp technical, communication and collaborative skills who can work well within a fast-paced environment. Critical and creative thinking, mathematical, statistical, analytical and problem-solving skills are highly valuable.
You are not expected to be familiar with all the technologies listed above. However, a strong academic background in computer science/engineering or electrical engineering or related fields is essential to your success in the internship program.