Fall Marketing Intern (Paid)
Childcare is one of the most important decisions a family makes. At Sittercity, we connect thousands of families to sitters every day, empowering moms and dads to work, play and have peace of mind that their most precious family members are well cared for. We’re on a mission to make child care finally work. With Sittercity and Chime, our on-demand service, we are building a platform that brings revolutionary simplicity to the way we find, book and pay for trusted care. Headquartered in Chicago, we serve families and caregivers nationwide.
What you’ll do
We are looking for an intern to support the day-to-day execution of marketing initiatives, primarily focused on social media, content, influencers, group outreach, email, events and PR.
The time commitment is flexible based on class schedule, but we are ideally looking for someone who can offer a minimum of 15 hours a week in the fall semester. This internship will pay $12/hour.
- Maintain social media calendar and execute organic and paid campaigns
- Research influencers and assist in external outreach to bloggers, parent groups and schools
- Fulfill school donations and promotional commitments
- Oversee QA of CRM to Sittercity and Chime customers, including email and in-app messaging
- Maintain and expand competitive and new market research
- Manage collateral and campaign creation as needed
- Broad understanding of the digital marketing environment
- Major or interest in marketing, communications, public relations or business
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple deadlines and projects
- A fulfilling and dynamic work environment
- Support for flexible and occasional remote working environments
- Open personal time off policy
- Food and healthy snacks throughout the day
- Excellent coffee from some of Chicago’s finest roasters
- Ping pong and on-site fitness center
- Company events, social outings and volunteer opportunities
- Subsidized use of Chime for personal child care services
Sittercity is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Sittercity participates in E-Verify and background checks all employees.