We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
FP&A Team Overview
The Financial Planning & Analysis team is responsible for annual planning, forecasting and business analysis which supports major corporate decisions. The Financial Planning & Analysis Intern will assist with budgeting and forecasting company-wide revenue and conduct in-depth analysis of financial and operational metrics.
FP&A Intern Overview
As an Intern, you will assist the FP&A team with supporting our revenue and expense forecasts. You’ll work directly with leaders in sales, customer success, and strategy to understand our financial outlook, sales pipelines, and go-to-market strategy. You will gain exposure to all finance functions while collaborating with other teams to provide excellent customer service.
- Assist with a variety of revenue tasks, such as: Participate in mid-month revenue reforecasting, Assist with month-end reporting processes, and Assist in build-out of key revenue metrics and reporting
- Contribute to special projects (ROI projections, International Expansion Opportunities)
- Analyze user data and trends
- Opportunity to assist with FP&A processes
- Current student, pursuing a bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related area of study - Junior standing is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and meet deadlines
- Exercise good judgement, respect colleagues and work with integrity
- Strong skill set in Microsoft Excel and experience building financial models
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.