Front-End Developer Intern
All Campus is searching for a Front-End Developer Intern to join our product development team in Chicago. The candidate would participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
The ideal candidate would be responsible for the following:
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Develop new user-facing features and components
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers
This position is preferably full time but will consider part time internships for the right candidate; this position also doesn’t have to be a summer internship. We’re a small team building a public facing SaaS application looking for someone eager to learn.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Major in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or a similar field, or prior experience and training
Preferred Skills & Knowledge
Not required, but bonus points if you have any experience with the following!
- Knowledge of modern front end technologies – React and Redux is preferred
- Experience with REST
- Familiarity with writing test code and documentation
- Familiar with Front End build tools such as Webpack, Gulp, Yarn, NPM, ESLint, Babel, etc.