Frontend Developer Internship (Spring 2020) at CCC Information Services
Job Description Summary
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join for Spring 2020. This role will be in downtown Chicago at our HQ. At CCC, you will work alongside innovative and inspiring leaders and gain valuable experience working on real business solutions.
- Assist with creating Desktop and Mobile UI Web components with Vue.js
- NPM Packaging of web components
- Working on building responsive applications using front-end frameworks (Quasar, Vuetify)
- Testing components using new technologies (Jest, Mocha)
- Collaborate with team members from various departments and disciplines
- Redesign UI/UX team’s internal website
There are always a number of projects in flight here at CCC and opportunity to work on additional products and technologies.
Local candidates preferred; there will be no housing offered.
- Graduating before June 2020
- Focused study in the field of Frontend, Design, UX, Computer Science or other relevant field
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
- Proficient in HTML/CSS, Vue.js, Responsive Design
- Experience with NPM and Node.js technologies
- Link to some type of online portfolio of past work examples
- Strong collaborative skills
- Passion for design and creating world-class frontend development for products