Global Talent (Early in Career Recruiting) Intern, Summer 2021 at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Global Talent (Early in Career Recruiting) Intern, Summer 2021
Why Be an Intern @ ServiceNow?
Here’s what our “Class of 2020” has to say about working at ServiceNow:
- I was really glad to have a lot of proper, important work directed my way rather than a bunch of busywork and leftover tasks
- A great positive work environment. Everyone is always willing to help out when I have a question.
- I have been able to contribute to my team in a way that doesn’t just feel like I’m doing busywork, but that I’ve been helping make a real impact on the company.
- I have always said the best aspect of ServiceNow is the people, and that has continued to be true in every department and every team with which I have had the privilege to work with.
EIC (Early in Career) Recruiting Intern
- You will own key projects/deliverables such as defining policy and process for EIC referrals.
- You will enable sourcing readiness by leading an EIC referral drive during the summer for season kick off.
- You will partner to support the internship program in key events
- You will have the opportunity to engage in all aspects of the recruiting lifecycle from sourcing, to screen, to closing candidates.
- You will have the opportunity to oversee all aspects of projects and work cross-functionally with key stakeholders. You will set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project(s).
- You will be the main driver in ensuring that projects come to completion and will get the opportunity to present your findings to upper management.
- You will also have an opportunity to learn about change management and communications for the project you are involved with.
When You Join ServiceNow
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. ServiceNow is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals with strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
WHO YOU ARE
- You must be currently enrolled in an accredited university, and graduating after December 2021
- Experience in managing projects and knowledge of diversity and inclusion
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, partners, and customers
- Strong written and oral communication talents
- Desire to eventually work in a recruiting function for a technology company
- Ability to assimilate into a team and work in a team environment
- Agility and speed, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bias toward execution, a doer that pays attention to details
- Good relationship building and leadership skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.