Global Talent Employee Comms Intern at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
GT Employee Comms Intern, Summer 2021
Why Be an Intern @ ServiceNow?
· Here’s what our “Class of 2020” has to say about working at ServiceNow: “Face-to-face exposure to senior execs and having candid conversations to learn about the company, helpful team, autonomy to learn and drive my own projects”
· “I was really glad to have important work directed my way rather than a bunch of busywork and leftover tasks”
· “I've formed relationships during the summer that I know I will maintain throughout life. Putting yourself out there and letting your ambition shine results in the most rewarding experiences"
About the role:
At ServiceNow, our Global Talent organization is focused on elevating ServiceNow as a great place to work. Through powerful storytelling, we inform, connect and inspire our employees and highlight the ways we are driving a more diverse and inclusive culture that creates belonging across our employee communities around the world.
The employee communications Intern supporting Global Talent will join a small but mighty team to create and execute communications that showcase Global Talent innovations across the company and help promote Global Talent’s identity as a critical enabler for ServiceNow’s success. Under the direction of the director of Global Talent Engagement & Communications, you will partner with our Global Talent Centers of Excellence to thread together narratives that engage and inspire employees and help drive important change for the company.
What you’ll do:
- · Assist with Global Talent Engagement #Unstoppable campaign (content gathering and presentation development for All Hands, GT leadership spotlight stories, Global Talent recognition program)
- · Analyze, report, and share metrics for Global Talent engagement campaign (surveys, sentiment reports, Talent at Now engagement), and manager comms (Mgr Now at Work sentiment and engagement metrics)
- · Build out a comprehensive Global Talent communication playbook that includes tools & templates to support self-serve model for GT run of the business programs and comms
- · Expand graphics library for slide presentations, Manager Snapshot and other key publications and channels
- · Partner with Manager, Employee Communications, to develop manager-focused updates, posts related to crisis management, return to workplace, Future of Work
- · Assist with execution of integrated communications plans for key Global Talent programs and capabilities that support global employees including compensation & benefits, new recruitment tools & processes, Global Talent Care support, etc.
- · Participate in weekly employee communication editorial meetings and help track upcoming GT communication campaigns and posts
- · Assist with DIBs projects (Equity process)
What We’re Looking For...
- · Pursuing a Bachelor's degree (or higher) and graduating after December 2021
- · Majoring in Graphic Design, Media, Marketing, or Communications
- · Graphics design experience with knowledge and skills in using Adobe Creative Suite
- · Passion for digital creative design, storytelling and editing skills
- · High proficiency in MS Office Suite of Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- · An eagerness to help work on projects and collaborate with others
- · Motivated, creative problem-solving in a fast-paced environment; excellent time management and organizational skills
- · Quick, yet thoughtful and decision-making skills: knows when to ask questions, when to act, when to escalate, and when to ask for help
- · A focus on results: you get things done by actively following up with your partners to make sure that you’re all on track with the project while proactively keeping everyone in the loop on progress
- · The ability to cultivate and maintain productive working relationships with internal business partner
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.