Graphic Design Intern at The X Company
The X Company is a disruptive consumer lifestyle brand with mixed-use residential assets across the country. We create buildings that live at the intersection of hospitality, technology and culture, all at an attainable price point. We are looking to bring a Graphic Design Intern on to our team to work on design-related projects, including graphics, presentations, email templates, and more. This person will be an integral member of our Enterprise team, simultaneously working to produce crucial design assets as well as contribute to our overall marketing strategy, aesthetic, voice, and strategy.
- Create visual content for social media, presentations, email templates, infographics, and more.
- Uphold X Company brand standards to ensure consistency and quality of all graphics and marketing packages.
- Work directly with Director of Marketing and Communication to continuously improve our marketing and aligned design strategy for reaching our target demographic.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud’s design software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc)
- Experience in content creation and graphic design
- Excellent communication, time management, and leadership skills
- Current undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a degree in graphic design or marketing
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Interest in working in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
- Based in Chicago and able to work out of office 2-3 days/week
- Able to receive college or graduate school credit for internship