GRC Content & Knowledge Services Internship (Starting Summer 2021) at LogicGate
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of customer success & the GRC industry. The internship program will run from June 1 until July 30, 2021
Sounds interesting? We’re just getting started.
What you’d achieve:
- Assist in the creation of Risk Cloud content, specifically Risk Cloud Application templates aligned with the GRC industry’s leading practices and frameworks, and corresponding guidebooks, implementation guide, overview decks and videos
- Helps manage updates to Risk Cloud’s control repository
- Support the roll-out and ongoing management of LogicGate Learning, LogicGate’s customer education platform
- Own the growth and maintenance of the LogicGate Help Center, ensuring that content stays up-to-date over time and customers
- Work cross-functionally with the Marketing, Sales, and Product teams to support go-to-market messaging, sales enablement, user community content development, etc.
- Develop functional expertise in GRC and assist LogicGate employees in building their knowledge in key industry verticals and/or functional specialties
The value you’d bring:
- Collegiate level experience and education of more than one year
- A strong educational understanding of technical writing and presentation skills
- Ability to leverage workplace tools such as Gmail, Slack, and G-Suite
- Passion for LogicGate’s mission and eagerness to contribute to a fast-growing tech company.
What we have to offer:
- Organizationally supported onboarding and internship program throughout the course of the 8 weeks
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with successful marketing professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Hands-on experience within the organization
- Paid Internship with the potential for full-time employment to follow
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
LogicGate’s Core Values
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win