Guest Experience Intern
Who we are: Livly is an operating system for all digital and physical experiences in buildings across the world. Our mission is to create joy through great technology and services - one building, person and digital experience at a time.
What you'll do in this role:
- Be responsible guest experience; that means being the first point of contact for all our guests via phone, email and chat.
- Resolve guest issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Dispatching urgent tasks to our team.
- Ensure quality control processes in all locations.
- Communicate with housekeeping partners.
What you bring to this role:
- Currently pursuing a degree in hospitality management
- Tech savvy with the ability to quickly learn new technologies (high proficiency with an iPhone)
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Ability to pass a background check
- The opportunity to be creative, make an impact, and grow professionally while working in a collaborative, high-energy environment.
- Discounts to stay in Short Stay units.
- Fun perks like snacks in office, wellness initiatives, team events, and Livly gear.