*This is a year round part-time internship at our Chicago Office*
Dynamics of the Role
In the role of Legal Intern, you will work directly with our Chicago Legal team to understand corporate law as you support Sales and IT.
The Team’s Focus
The Office of General Counsel is responsible for legal guidance to all TransUnion businesses, both domestically and globally. Our responsibilities include legal and regulatory interpretations, managing litigation and acquisitions, guiding corporate governance and negotiating key agreements. Active participation in the management of the business helps us improve outcomes for the company. Our small, collegial team offers flexible work arrangements, diverse work, and a significant opportunity to interact directly with business unit leaders.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Provide legal and business support to attorneys
- Learn about the nature of our business and how attorneys support a business in an in-house legal department
- Participate in special projects such as identifying executed agreements for availability in online systems and validity
- Review and analysis of contracts and legal research and writing
- Help with naming conventions, automation and tracking of agreements
What You’ll Bring:
- Energy, Enthusiasm and a desire to learn
- Professionalism and Confidentiality
- Second year law student preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.