HR 2020 Summer Internship
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewThe Motorola Solutions HR team provides support to senior leaders, managers, and employees around the world. Our business is dynamic, innovative and at the forefront of the industry - and our HR team mirrors this in every aspect. Working at Motorola Solutions on the HR team will give you an opportunity to truly partner with exceptional leaders to ensure we provide world-class public safety support across the globe. It's been an exciting year of transformation and we are looking for an energized team player that wants to help continue to drive significant changes that are truly making an impact to our company's success!
- Respond to questions from employees and managers on HR policies, processes and systems.
- Support of HR Projects and initiatives including Performance Management, Talent Development, Talent Acquisition, Acquisitions/Divestitures, Benefits, Compensation, HR system changes and more.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree
- Graduation date must occur on or after September 1st, 2020
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to plan and organize work.
- Ability to perceive and analyze problems, develop alternatives and make sound recommendations.
- Ability to work and collaborate across teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and rapidly changing environment.
- Well organized and detail oriented with an ability to multitask.
- Independent thinker, self-starter, and a team player.
- Has sound judgment, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally via verbal and written communication.
- Customer-focused mindset with high level of professionalism, employee confidentiality and discretion
- Candidate's Graduation date must occur on or after September 1st, 2020.
- Candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree
Referral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.