Human Resources Intern - Summer 2021 at Paylocity
Delivering one-of-a-kind cloud technology, accompanied by award winning customer service, Paylocity is a software company in a category of its own. Poised to revolutionize the world of human capital management for thousands of small and medium sized businesses, we are seeking the best and the brightest to help us create the future – enabling our customers to be employers of choice for their employees.
Support various areas of Paylocity by being a part of the Human Resources department! In HR, employees serve as internal consultants to Paylocity management and staff. The HR Team strives to create a positive work environment through employee engagement, provide research, and recommend legal compliance best practices to various parts of the business. In a nutshell, HR aims to create a one-of-a-kind employee experience for all employees.
PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES (WHAT YOU WILL DO)
- Assist with research to support engagement or other projects
- Assist with event planning and coordination
- Help with administration of reward programs and other programs
- Help develop communications pertaining to HR announcements or programs
- Conduct Exit interviews as needed
- Process terminations in accordance with established procedures
- Create / consolidate analytics as needed for the business
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and / or trainings
- Data entry and system administration
- Additional duties as assigned
WHERE YOU WILL BE WORKING: Schaumburg, IL
Please note, in response to COVID-19 & Paylocity’s commitment to keeping our employees safe, our Human Resources Team is currently working remotely. We successfully hosted interns virtually over Summer 2020 and will do so again if necessary. While the future is unclear, please assume you will work onsite at some point in the summer, once local government orders indicate that it is possible in addition to when Paylocity determines it is safe to do so.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS (WHO YOU ARE)
- Currently enrolled in a college degree program working toward a bachelor’s degree with an anticipated graduation between December 2021 and Spring 2022
- Ability to recognize and maintain confidentiality of information
- Strong time management skills with attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively.
- Experience with MS Office
- Team player attitude and willing to jump in wherever necessary
- Strong interpersonal communication, writing and organizational skills
More about Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future. Paylocity's all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
What makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares about our team members, clients, and partners. People matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding, we have prided ourselves in partnering with our clients to build a workplace they and their employees crave. We want to help them with what they need today while also setting them up for success tomorrow.
Let's go forward together.