At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
Paylocity is looking for a passionate student to help support our dynamic HR team over the summer. Through this internship you will gain exposure to multiple facets of HR.
In addition to your position, as an intern, you will participate in a variety of networking and other events, all intended to reinforce the Paylocity culture and engage our employees.
- Assist with research to support engagement or other projects
- Assist with event planning and coordination
- Help with administration of reward programs and other programs
- Help develop communications pertaining to HR announcements or programs
- Conduct Exit interviews as needed
- Process terminations in accordance with established procedures
- Create / consolidate analytics as needed for the business
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and / or trainings
Education and Experience
- Recent graduate or currently entering your junior or senior year at an accredited institution
- Ability to recognize and maintain confidentiality of information
- Working toward a bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, Management, or related field
- Successful academic track record
- Strong time management skills with attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office product suite
- Team player attitude and willing to jump in wherever necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.