Information Design Engineer Internship (Summer 2020)
Job Description Summary
Our Jumpstart program is designed to help jumpstart your career! At CCC, you will work and learn alongside innovative and inspiring leaders and gain valuable experience working on real business solutions in a corporate setting. You will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of unique events that are both professional and social (professional development workshops to Lunch and Learn events with CCC colleagues and leaders). You will also get to network, connect, and collaborate with other interns in your cohort. If located in Chicago, there is also the option to continue your internship after the summer This year our JumpStart program has two cohort Cohort 1: May 18th- August 14th, 2020 Cohort 2: June 22nd – September 11th, 2020
- Design and build dashboards in Tableau and MicroStrategy which will provide insights for CCC's clients within auto property damage and repair, medical claims and telematics industries.
- Source data from a variety of sources including Oracle, Hive and Redshift.
- Work with product owners to understand business requirements and translate them into creative solutions.
- Work closely with information engineers to understand the data architecture, data gaps and logic and map that information into dashboard solutions.
Local candidates preferred; there will be no housing offered.
- Pursing a Master’s Degree
- Strong sense of visual design, visualizing information and UX aesthetics
- Fundamental knowledge of Tableau (preferred) or MicroStrategy
- Passing knowledge of SQL and database schemas