Inside Sales Intern - Summer 2021 at SMS Assist
SMS Assist is looking for an Inside Sales Intern for our 2021 Summer Internship program!
The SMS Assist Summer Internship program is a full-time, paid opportunity that will run from June 14th –August 20th. An internship at SMS Assist will provide an opportunity to work with a fast-paced, growing company in Chicago’s vibrant technology scene. Each intern in our summer group goes through one week of training together as a cohort and are placed in one of our departments, where they’ll spend their time throughout the summer. During the internship, the program interns will work together on an SMS Assist business case and they will present their findings and ideas at the conclusion of the internship for SMS Assist leadership and other key team members. Of course, we have some fun virtual social events thrown in there as well!
- This is a full time, non-exempt position
- The schedule for this position is Monday- Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- The SMS Assist Summer Internship program is a full-time, paid opportunity that will run from June-August. An internship at SMS Assist will provide an opportunity to work with a fast-paced, growing company in Chicago’s vibrant technology scene. At SMS Assist, the internship program is about developing yourself while having a real, memorable, and fun career experience.
At SMS Assist, we’re not just in the business of fixing properties—we’re fixing an entire industry. Typically, facilities maintenance is tough work—both in the nature of the job (plumbing, HVAC, snow removal) and the lack of clarity throughout the experience. We decided a better way wasn’t only possible, but essential. Through our award-winning technology platform, built and powered by SMSers, we connect local contractors to our customers and help manage an experience that surpasses expectations.
Recognized on Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, Chicago Crain’s Top Tech Employers, and more, SMS Assist manages more than 186,000 properties where people live and work. Our customers’ livelihoods are in our hands—think a restaurant manager whose only fryer goes down on a busy Friday night or a family in Florida without power after a hurricane. We work across the industries that make up your community, including retail, food service, banking, residential, and more, and we help them find the right provider in our network (we call them Affiliates) in more than 45 trades.
We’re innovators, disruptors, and out-of-the-box thinkers. We set each other up for success in the office and for the perfect spike on the volleyball court during an intramural game. We’re community volunteers, karaoke partners, and lifelong friends. We’re passionate about the people we serve, and we give our all because we care. We want to make every property better, and we want your help to make it happen.
The Inside Sales Intern will help and learn how to source prospective clients, speak about how SMS Assist services can benefit their organization, learn about marketing and how to build a sales pipeline. Additionally, will perform support tasks within Salesforce for the Sales team. This position reports to the Manager of Inside Sales and Lead Generation and will serve as a support role for the Inside Sales team.
The internship role will be in the Sales department.
- Identify profitable, prospective clients for SMS Assist; explain how SMS Assist can deliver value to their organization
- Identify the key decision makers inside of targeted prospective clients
- Perform a high volume of daily cold calls into key accounts
- Construct and send professional follow-up emails to prospective clients after call completion
- Work within Salesforce to create and manage new and existing opportunities
- Assist the Sales team in identifying key contacts to target; add the key contacts into daily contact lists
- Analyze operational and enterprise customer data related to sales, volumes, profitability, region, and product types; provide recommendations related to sales strategy
- Aid in the modification or enhancement of the internship program
- Strong written and verbal communication skills through telephone and email
- Proficient with Microsoft (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must be pro-active and have the ability to operate effectively both independently and within a team
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/assignments simultaneously
Education and Experience
- Must be a rising junior or senior enrolled in a full-time Bachelor’s degree program or a recent graduate
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future (we are unable to hire on F1 or OPT visas at this time for our summer program)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Any prior exposure to Salesforce, HUBSpot, Sales Navigator, or a CRM is preferred
- Traits: Attention to detail, team player, self-directed, and motivated