Interaction & Visual Design Internship at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Interaction Design Interns at Rightpoint work alongside other Interaction Design/User Experience and Visual Design employees on a wide range of projects––from site builds and redesigns to sitemaps and user research. Rightpoint interns build real, quantifiable experiences while they are here, and are expected to meet the standards of any employee. Rightpoint is a challenging and supportive environment where we learn from each other while working through complex problems. Accordingly, the ability to collaborate, listen and incorporate other people's ideas and feedback is essential.
You are a perfect candidate for an Internship at Rightpoint if you:
- Are a self-starter who has a solid understanding of the design process.
- Inquisitive and innovative, you are constantly looking for ways to improve upon things
- You have great follow-through on tasks and solid organizational skills
- Are fluent in a variety of prototyping methods and tools to explore and communicate ideas
- Can produce work that is up to par with the exceptional work Rightpoint is known for
- Are confident in your individual expertise and perspective, but eager to learn from others
- Pursuing or recently completed Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Cognitive Science, Journalism, or related field
- Comfortable with critique, collaboration and co-authorship
- Top-notch interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Internship FAQs ––
How long are the programs, and what is the duration of an internship?
Most of our internships last three months, beginning in June and running through the end of the summer when the school year starts. Depending on the discipline and need, some of our internships last six months, and we hire for these roles throughout the year. Looking for a different timeline? Feel free to email us with your questions.
Are internships paid?
All internships are paid. Hooray!
What Kind of projects will I work on?
Our interns work alongside our full-time employees on real projects. Your time will likely include brainstorms, research, interviews and prototyping. It may also include client meetings, presentations, and travel. It will not include filing, faxing or food runs, unless of course it's for yourself.
What does the application process look like?
Applications must take place through our website's career page. When applying, please include a resume, cover letter and an electronic portfolio. Attachments must be formatted as a text-based Adobe PDF, PowerPoint, Word Document.
Your application will be reviewed, and someone on the recruiting team will reach out directly if we have an opening that you could be a great fit for.
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We're a start-up at heart and we're able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain's Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of "Fastest Growing Companies," 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.