Intern, Assurance & Advisory at Ensono
You will be working with the Assurance & Advisory team, and activities they perform may include: • Assisting with internal security / risk / compliance assessments, • Assisting with external security / risk / compliance assessments, • Assisting with third-party security / risk / compliance assessments, • Working with internal teams on follow-up related to or resulting from assessments, • Performing independent research on related topics. • Assisting the team with updating documents and reports related to all of the above.
The ideal candidate would be / have:
- An excellent attitude & outgoing personality,
- An good technical aptitude and experience with Microsoft Office,
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program related to IT (with an interest in Security/Compliance) or Information Security,
- Some IT or Security related experience is helpful but not a prerequisite.
- Some Research & Analytics experience would also be helpful, but not a prerequisite.