Intern, Client Services at Strata Decision Technology
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek, keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
The Client Services internship is designed to give current undergraduates a running start into the exciting world of financial and technology consulting. The internship will prepare you for the future business world by imparting critical knowledge and valuable experience in the areas of client management, consulting, healthcare finance, business analytics, management principles, and operations.
- Work with a top-notch team of consultants, and project managers across all Strata client service practices; Data Integration, Advanced Planning, Decision Support, Continuous Improvement, and Project Management
- Gain exposure and experience in an Agile setting
- Assist in preparing best practice client-facing tools and templates
- Utilize financial, business, and organization models to develop more efficient, higher quality operations processes
- Communicate complex analyses and improvement recommendations to colleagues
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan the implementation of new processes and procedures across the Client Services team
- Collect, compile, and present various data metric sets to the operations and executive team
- Assist in the planning and execution of client webinars, virtual user groups, and other activities to increase client engagement
What we’re looking for:
- You are currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Health Systems Management or related field and will be graduating in May 2021
- You are in your final year of school (rising seniors)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary
- Interest in pursuing a career in consulting, software, or operations management
- A passion for the healthcare industry - we’d love to help you find it here! 😊
Applicants should be available to work in our downtown Chicago office and provide their own housing for the duration of the 10-week internship experience.