Intern, Financial Planning & Analysis
Who is Ensono We are a hybrid IT services provider that sees a world in transformation and because we’re enabling the IT infrastructure and software for that transformation, we understand the world of business has become more complex, layered and interdependent. Our clients are some of the most innovative and forward-thinking companies in the world and we've helped keep their world open, on, spinning and connected. Picture Yourself At Ensono Ensono’s internship program is the perfect platform to help students transition their academic knowledge into a successful professional career. We push great students to be better, we encourage them to take on the biggest challenges, and we also believe that great ideas can come from anyone or anywhere, irrespective of hierarchy or location. The purpose our internships are to provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable business skills, work on real-time, impactful initiatives, and collaborate on a global scale, all while earning a competitive compensation.
- Accounting J/E load template – create validation rules and logic (Possibly different ones for different entries - Revenue vs expense)
- Adaptive Insights – reporting and template automation that is needed to better utilize the system / validation.
- Historic contract database – review of all contracts and put together key contract detail.
- Customer profitability – Historic PO cleanup to improve customer and product profitability.
- Work with purchasing to help split/tag more costs to customer and validate that PO’s are assigned correctly.
- Fix master PO’s that need to be modified.