Intern - FRM at OCC
Financial Risk Management (FRM) performs comprehensive risk monitoring through the following subset of teams: Stress Testing & Liquidity Risk Management, Quantitative Risk Management, Market Risk & Default Management, Credit Risk Management, and Pricing & Margins. Stress Testing & Liquidity Risk Management (STLRM) is responsible for the maintenance and monitoring of the Clearing Fund and Total Liquidity Resources against Clearing Member exposures.
OCC is looking for interns who are hungry for the chance to learn more, humble enough to admit they don’t know all the answers, and smart enough to recognize the opportunity. As a full-time intern, you will help lead projects that help shape the future of OCC. Here’s what we’re looking for:
Please note this is a year-round internship based in our Chicago office that will require the individual to be on-site at our office in the Chicago Loop approximately 20 hours per week during the school year. We will unfortunately not be able to accommodate remote work situations.
Projects and Responsibilities:
- Support STLRM staff day-to-day operations and project work
- Ad hoc reporting & analytics
- Prepare materials for presentations, memos and projects
- Perform other related duties as requested
- Advanced analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Clear and effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal project and time management skills
- An ideal candidate would have at least some familiarity with derivatives and SQL/Tableau
What knowledge and skills will the intern gain from this internship?
- Options industry and risk management knowledge
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.