Intern, Infrastructure (Spring 2019)
Job Description Summary
CCC Infrastructure Technology interns will gain an unparalleled experience in backend systems supporting our Software as Service technology.
We are looking for and intern to get started as early as January
Interns can participate in several core roles, including:
· Basic system administration; duties to include auditing, monitoring, reporting systems to IT standards.
· Designing and creating services and system architecture.
· Implementation of standardized monitoring platforms.
· Collaborating with Engineering and other Teams to ensure top-notch monitoring and reliability of systems.
· Brainstorming and contributing ideas to our technology, algorithms, and tools.
· Creating best user experiences for both internal and external customers.
· Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
· Studying Information Systems, Business Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
· A passion for problem solving and open source tools.
· Previous technical experience.
· Scripting experience.
· Administration experience with Linux, macOS, UNIX, and Windows systems.
· Experience with SQL.
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!