Intern - Internal Audit at OCC
OCC is currently in search of a prospective student interested in joining its Internal Audit department as a year-round intern. This internship will provide candidates with hands-on industry experience, and transferable skills relating to their designated field of study.
- The intern will support the team as a staff auditor, participating in all phases of an audit project under the supervision of a Senior Auditor and a Manager.
- Under general guidance perform: organize testing evidence, perform sample testing, and prepare templates.
- Work with team members to learn how an audit function works and the specific activities of the different roles within the function.
- Basic business governance understanding.
- Generic Information Systems.
- Currently pursuing a college degree with a major or concentration in Accounting and/or Finance.
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.