Intern, IT User Support (Spring)
Job Description Summary
The CCC IT User Support Intern provides internal local and remote support for employees and contractors. Candidates should have a mix of technical and customer service skills and be passionate about technology and helping people. You will be solving basic technical problems and provide support for all assigned areas.
The CCC IT End User Services Intern will work on project based programs that include Rebuilding PC’s and enabling encryption for end users, assisting on a Mobile Device Management rollout program, and supporting end users with the enablement of Multi-Factor Authentication policies.
We are looking for an intern starting Jan 2019 through Summer 2019.
- Handle Tier 1+ help desk escalations through tickets, email, or phone
- Walk customers through problem solving process
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Create accounts and configure hardware as part of PC Rebuild and on-boarding process
- Basic hardware troubleshooting and support
- Setup and support of desktop applications
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support
- Ability to learn and pick up concepts quickly
- Windows 7 & 10, and Office 365
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
- Experience coursework in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!