Intern, Project Management at Ensono
We are searching for an IT Infrastructure Project Management Office (PMO) Intern to join our exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun team located at our headquarters in Downers Grove, IL. You will work on client infrastructure projects where you can gain valuable experience while delivering projects that make a difference. Our intent is to ensure interns have a valuable experience and consider Ensono for full-time employment post-graduation. Who is Ensono We are a hybrid IT services provider that sees a world in transformation and because we’re enabling the IT infrastructure and software for that transformation, we understand the world of business has become more complex, layered and interdependent. Our clients are some of the most innovative and forward-thinking companies in the world and we've helped keep their world open, on, spinning and connected. Picture Yourself At Ensono Ensono’s internship program is the perfect platform to help students transition their academic knowledge into a successful professional career. We push great students to be better, we encourage them to take on the biggest challenges, and we also believe that great ideas can come from anyone or anywhere, irrespective of hierarchy or location. The purpose our internships are to provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable business skills, work on real-time, impactful initiatives, and collaborate on a global scale, all while earning a competitive compensation.
What we’re looking for:
- Currently a Junior or Senior pursuing a BA/BS in Information Management, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills.
- Someone who is self-motivated and driven to get results and make an impact while utilizing strong written and verbal skills to communicate effectively.
- Someone who is team oriented and able to develop positive relationships with coworkers and other partners involved.
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive for continuous learning and development
- Microsoft Office skills including, but not limited to Outlook, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Availability to work a 40-hour week within standard business hours throughout the summer.
- Authorization to work in the US; without sponsorship as a full-time coworker.
What you’ll do:
The IT PMO internship will give you the opportunity to experience IT Infrastructure Implementation ranging from planning, monitoring, and tracking both the schedule and budget. This internship will provide students with a great opportunity to achieve the following objectives:
- Develop a basic understanding of overall project management methodologies, tools and processes to help ensure success of the overall project.
- Thoroughly understands a project’s background. Establishes and obtains key stakeholders’ commitment to the overall project vision.
- Manages the development and execution of medium to large complex, multi-phased projects with external project dependencies.
- Develop, organizes and plan project schedules to meet required project timelines.
- Understands the risk and issues management process and techniques, including risk identification, quantification, and risk response
- Manages budgets and timeline of small to large-sized projects.
- Efficiently and accurately conveys information between clients and staff involved in project activities.
- Monitor and review projects to ensure adherence and compliance to EPMO guidelines and methodology.
- Ensure all project close out activities are completed and documented
You will love it here if…
- You are eager to learn
- You pay great attention to details
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment