Intern - Security Services – Identity and Access Management
projects & responsibilities
- Introduction to Identity and Access Management best practices, and operations with Active Directory, SailPoint IdentityIQ, Duo, SailPoint SecurityIQ and AWS.
- Application on-boarding via integration with SailPoint IdentityIQ and Duo.
- Introduction to role build out, life cycle management, and access review processes.
knowledge or technical skills
- Basic understanding of cyber security principles
- Soft Skills
- Introduction and basic understanding of how to read and write code in java
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management best practices, and real world application of Cyber Security principles
- Hands on experience with leading Cyber Security tools; SailPoint IdentityIQ, Duo
- Understanding of a project life cycle
- Understanding of operational processes within Active Directory, IdentityIQ, Duo, and SecurityIQ
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer