Intern, Software Engineer at Strata Decision Technology
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
We’re looking for an aspiring Software Engineer who is passionate about programming, likes working on small teams, and is interested in getting exposure to all aspects of a powerful enterprise software system from the database layer to the UI front-end (and everything in between). In this role, you will:
- Work with the latest .NET and React technologies to develop software solutions.
- Provide insight into all aspects of the development process including work agility best practices.
- Be a part of one of our development teams, guided by a senior developer.
- Spend time learning about how we keep up with the market and decide what to build into the product, as well as how we build our product in an agile fashion.
- You’ll be slated to the team that best suits your skills and interests.
What we’re looking for:
- You are currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field and will be graduating in May 2021
- You sought out one of the hardest Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other engineering programs in the country and nailed it.
- You have a love for programming.
- You seek out challenges and feel that a big part of your value is your ability to solve problems.
- You enjoy experimenting with new tools and programming techniques.
- You like to take an idea and run with it and can work with limited guidance when necessary.
- A passion for the healthcare industry - we’d love to help you find it here! 😊
Intern applicants should be available to work in our downtown Chicago office and provide their own housing for the duration of the 10-week internship experience.