Our internship program is a full-time, paid, 10-week program during the Summer of 2022. Applicants should be based in or able to relocate to Chicago for the duration of the program to participate in our hybrid work environment at our Chicago headquarters. Applicants should also currently be pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher with a graduation date in Winter 2022 or Spring 2023.What to expect during your internship:
How you'll make an impact during your internship:
- Onboarding Training: Our weeklong onboarding training will share all the information you need to be successful during your internship. You will learn about our mission, our history, our products & services, and our people!
- Meaningful projects: You'll receive a challenging project to complete during your internship. The project will give you a running start into the exciting world of healthcare technology with the possibility to expand into a full-time career. You will also present your work to our CEO and leadership team at the end of your internship!
- Networking: You will have many opportunities to network with all areas of company. Whether it is through one-on-one coffee chats or lunch & learns, you will meet many people during your time with us.
- Culture: Throughout the summer, we host a variety of social and volunteering activities to truly experience our amazing culture.
What we're looking for:
- Work with the latest .NET and React technologies to develop software solutions
- Provide insight into all aspects of the development process including work agility best practices
- Be a part of one of our development teams, guided by a senior developer
- Spend time learning about how we keep up with the market and decide what to build into the product, as well as how we build our product in an agile fashion
- You'll be slated to the team that best suits your skills and interests
Thinking about applying?
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher with graduation date in Winter 2022 or Spring 2023, in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- You have a love for programming
- You seek out challenges and feel that a big part of your value is your ability to solve problems
- You enjoy experimenting with new tools and programming techniques
- You like to take an idea and run with it and can work with limited guidance when necessary
- A passion for the healthcare industry - we'd love to help you find it here!
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups tend to apply to jobs only when they check every box on a job posting. If you're currently reading this and hesitating to click "Apply" for that reason, we encourage you to go for it! A true passion and excitement for making an impact is just as important as work experience.Here @ Strata…
Who we are:We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company, and our community. We believe that each of our team member's unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Our individual differences are what make us a more forward-thinking organization. We foster a culture of inclusion, equity and belonging, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Our values:Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change.
- Pro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating, and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are life-long learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
Our Impact:Strata Decision Technology provides an innovative set of software and service solutions to help healthcare providers better analyze, plan and perform in support of caring for their community and reducing the cost of care. Our customer base includes over 2,000 hospitals and over 400 healthcare delivery systems. Founded in 1996, our mission is to Help Heal Healthcare™. For more information, please go to www.stratadecision.com.
Read Full Job Description