Intern - Technology Infrastructure (Software Development) at OCC
OCC is looking for interns who are hungry for the chance to learn more, humble enough to admit they don’t know all the answers, and smart enough to recognize the opportunity. As a summer intern, you will help lead projects that help shape the future of OCC. Here’s what we’re looking for:
Projects and Responsibilities:
- Git Migration and building Jenkins Pipeline and Harness for all Clearing applications.
- Migrate App config, AppZone and OpenGrok to Linux box. Work with SSM to migrate.
- Screen Upgrades
- Scripting (optional)
What knowledge and skills will you gain from this internship?
- Development using GIT
- Learn to develop CI/CD Pipeline and DevOps.
- Learn full Software Development Life Cycle.
- How to run Web Application server.
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.