Intern, UI Design
Job Description Summary
CCC Jumpstart Summer Internship Program
Our program is designed to #CCCJumpstart your career! At CCC, you will work and learn alongside innovative and inspiring leaders and gain valuable experience working on real business solutions in a corporate setting. You will also have an opportunity to participate in unique events throughout the summer from professional development workshops to Lunch and Learn events with CCC colleagues and leaders.
This opportunity is a paid, full-time, summer internship. There will be two cohorts for the upcoming CCC Jumpstart class:
• May 20th, 2019 - August 16th, 2019
• June 24th, 2019 – September 13th, 2019
Local candidates preferred; there will be no housing offered.
- Create assets, mockups and interactive prototypes for products and concepts used by leading Insurance Carriers and Vehicle Manufacturers in the country
- Assist Visual Designers with the creation of new UI components for desktop and mobile applications
- Redesign UI/UX team’s internal website
- Collaborate with team members from various departments and disciplines
- Help design exciting, visually appealing wall illustrations for vinyl prints around the office
There are always a number of projects in flight here at CCC and opportunity to work on additional products and technologies.
- Graduating before June 2020
- Focused study in the field of Design, UX, Computer Science or other relevant field
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and inDesign)
- Experience with prototyping UI screens (XD, Sketch, Invision)
- Link to an online portfolio or pdf of past work examples
- Strong collaborative skills
- Passion for design and creating world-class User Interfaces
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!