ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Successful Candidates will be involved many of the activities below:
- Manage campaign setup and marketing activity plan processes in order to operationalize our digital demand generation programs
- Ensure that demand generation programs are running properly, and lead flow is accurate with third party vendors provide content syndication services, check pacing to be sure we are on track with quarterly goals.
- Assist in running performance reports for our quarterly digital programs.
- Work with campaigns team to curate content for monthly sales newsletters and regular updates for campaigns site.
- Support our webinar program including building target landing pages for events, creating scorecards for all webinars, support reporting needs for performance reviews, building promotional programs via social media.
- Works cross functionally to track schedules and manage tickets for projects.
- Currently enrolled at an accredited University pursuing a Masters degree in Business, Marketing, Administration or a similar field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in MS Office and comfortable with spreadsheets and powerpoints; experience using digital marketing systems (i.e. webinar, social media tools, SharePoint, wiki sites,
- Self-starter, willing to take initiative, well organized and able to connect project objectives with execution details
- Positive attitude, and growth mindset to be curious about what works, what doesn’t and why
- Able to build good cross functional relationship with a variety of teams
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.