Internal Audit Intern at KeHE Distributors
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor - is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
The Internal Audit Intern will assist the Internal Audit team with various monthly tasks and special projects as described below. There will be interaction with the VP of Finance, Corporate Controller, Accounting Managers, Finance Managers, Staff Accountants, Financial Analysts, AP, AR, Sales, Transportation, Warehouse, Supply Chain, Vendor Support, HR, and IT. As with all positions at KeHE, we expect that all actions will be consistent with KeHE's Mission, Vision and Values.
Work locations: FL - Jacksonville or IL - Naperville
Hybrid (Flex) work in office + remote
- Participate in local warehouse audit processes
- Project focus in data analytics, trend analysis, & presentation
- Prepare monthly financial reporting for internal users
- Provide financial reporting support to the Business Analysts and Business Users
- Attend monthly business review meetings
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Current college student with a focus in Accounting or Finance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint