Internet Marketing Intern, Summer 2018 at Rise Interactive
Rise Interactive (http://www.riseinteractive.com), a rapidly growing full service interactive advertising agency, is looking to hire Internet Marketing Interns for the Summer of 2018. We are looking for a detail-oriented, highly motivated and tenacious individual that is excited about getting involved in an entrepreneurial company with an expanding Fortune 500 client base.
This is a full time, 10 week program working in our Chicago/Loop office.
All applications must be received by February 1st, 2018
- Session 1 - May 21, 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Session 2 - June 11, 2018 - August 17, 2018
To apply for this job, you must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree granting program and be enrolled in school throughout the internship.
If you are a recent college graduate or if you are planning on graduating in Spring 2018, and looking to gain experience in Internet Marketing, please apply to one of our full-time Internet Marketing Consultant openings.
Summary and Scope
The Internet Marketing Intern will be responsible for various search engine marketing activities, including campaign development, optimization, and performance analysis for our clients. The Internet Marketing Intern will have superior analytical, organizational and time management skills as s/he will be expected to be able to work on multiple projects at the same time. The Internet Marketing Intern displays a service-oriented, positive attitude for clients and colleagues, coupled with an appreciation of business realities.
- Fast growing company with an expanding list of Fortune 500 clients
- Casual Work Environment
- Fun, engaging company culture
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Want to learn more? Check out our Facebook!Responsibilities:
- Work with your assigned team to assist in the execution of online marketing strategy, including but not limited to interactive search engine marketing, search engine optimization, affiliate marketing, and web development for Fortune 500 clients
- Provide daily account updates via email and verbal communication with your team or mentor to the client and other vendors, update the various internal departments to ensure flawless communication and program execution
- You will learn how to extract insight from campaign data, identify relevant trends and provide well developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall client search marketing goals and objectives
- Demonstrate and learn how to identify and understand of client goals in order to forecast budgets, create campaign structures and take complete ownership of multiple client accounts
- Use of Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing and other engines to develop new campaigns and edit existing ones to ensure ROI for all clients will be expected on a daily basis
- Along with your team and mentor, you will acquire skills necessary for exceptional client messaging and develop search marketing creative, including but not limited to keyword generation, text ad copy creation and landing page copywriting
- Research and work with existing keyword lists and develop new keyword lists for clients
- Interns will be required to read daily articles and information on updates to the industry of internet and digital marketing
- Work with team members and other relevant managers on a weekly basis to report the status of each account
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Advanced analytical ability
- Statistical analysis
- Strategic and creative thinking – always focusing on innovative, but measurable client solutions
- Understanding search engine marketing a plus
- Extremely ambitious and hard-working
- Results-and detail-oriented
- Deeply familiar and passionate about the World Wide Web and online marketing
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
- Flexible. Able to quickly adapt to new situations