Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor - is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
The Retail Grocery Sales Intern contributes to driving process improvements and best practices for KeHE Distributors. Will afford the candidate exposure to development of new tools, technologies, lean concepts, teambuilding, and leadership tools. Internship will begin in June 2022.
- Partner with the Supply Chain Systems and Analytics Teams, Warehouse Operations, and other teams to ensure understanding of processes between the groups.
- Sales forecasting for new item distributions, monthly promotional lift and seasonal display activity.
- Assist with coordinating and executing an in-house customer specific trade show to highlight the upcoming Holiday Selling Season. Inclusive of new item presentations, product demonstrations, order solicitation and compilation.
- Analyze customer specific credit data down to the item level to identify underperforming items for removal from the assortment.
- Analyze syndicated data on a category and item basis in collaboration with Growth Solutions department to identify best On-trend items for new distribution.
- Assist with establishing new items in the customer data base.
- Assist with creating AOM's (PO's) to facilitate customer specific orders with Supply Chain and outbound execution with Warehouse and Transportation.
- Assist with projects by partnering with Supply Chain Systems and Analytics Teams, Warehouse Operations and other teams to ensure understanding of processes between the groups.
- Troubleshoots with Supply Chain to identify challenges with execution of scheduled order delivery and make necessary corrections.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Current college student with a focus in Business Administration or Sales & Marketing
- Adept at building partnerships across a wide range of cross functional groups.
- Advanced skillset in MS Office Suite required
- Knowledge of Power BI reporting platforms