DialogTech provides the leading AI-driven conversation intelligence platform for marketers at businesses that value inbound phone calls. When consumers call, DialogTech turns those conversations into actionable insights businesses use to improve marketing ROI, increase sales conversions, and deliver more personalized customer experiences, both online and over the phone. Recognized as the leader and pioneer in call analytics since 2007, DialogTech is the trusted conversation intelligence platform for many of the world's most successful brands and agencies.
DialogTech is a venture funded, growth stage, digital marketing technology company with over 4,000 customers and 200 employees. Since the beginning of 2014, DialogTech has experienced over 300% growth in its enterprise customer base and doubled its average customer size.
IT Intern Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the IT team in installing, maintaining, fixing hardware, software, and other systems
- Assist with solving issues and provide technical support
- Prioritize and maintain IT resources and inventory
- Assist with developing and updating end-user, and internal IT documentation by detailing common support questions and answers
- IT Onboarding for new hires
- Setup and maintain the technology that supports the conference rooms
- Respond to internal help desk tickets in person, by IM or over the phone
- Communicate effectively with internal customers on the status of tickets and resolutions, responding in a timely manner to ensure SLA’s are met
- Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems major
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Knowledgeable about Mac computers
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good work ethic and attention to detail
Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 10 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.