Launch Operations Intern at LotLinx, Inc.
Temporary position | Paid Internship
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Earn up to $15 per hour based on experience
The Launch Operations Intern will support the Product Operation team by ensuring, from beginning to end, our customers and products are launched quickly and accurately. Resolution includes but is not limited to the following:
Identify, research, and assist in resolving technical problems, timely response to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for support. The position also requires accurate documentation and tracking and monitoring the launch to ensure a timely resolution. Support and demonstration of the LotLinx values and expectations for customer support and satisfaction are the fundamental to this team and position.
Learning Opportunities include:
- Assist with the launching of product/customers
- Communication between teams; sellers, technical support, strategists to ensure timely launches
- Reaching out to 3rd parties, vendors and dealers to ensure accurate and required information and in cases, written dealership approval is obtained
- Provide quality service to LotLinx’s internal customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding LotLinx values at all times
- Log and track support calls in the designated LotLinx system(s) prioritize and escalate jobs as required to ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify and suggest improving gaps and process in product launches and data retrieval
- Data entry into Salesforce (CRM) to process new enrollments
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and FAQ’s resources on the Intranet to assist with end user’s issues
- Assist developers with testing of newly designed products for operational integrity and function
Qualifications, Competencies and Position Requirements:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Provide quality service to LotLinx internal customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding LotLinx values at all times
- Must have strong administrative, organizational and technical abilities/skills
- Communication skills, strong verbal and written skills
- Strong understanding and comprehension skills
- Computer literacy skills and knowledge. Computer abilities with the understanding of terminology and functionality
- Ability to multitask – Sense of urgency; maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent telephone presence with organized follow-up skills
- Ability to be proactive and able to take direction and establish ownership of projects.
- Demonstrated networking skills, able to foster strong relationships internally and externally.
- Strong customer focus; service oriented attitude
Education & Experience
- Experience in a support or product launch environment
- Technical Trade school and/or Business degree or in currently pursuing
- Prior Help Desk experience in a call center environment is an asset
- Knowledge of digital media in an asset
- Experience in Automotive is an asset