Logistics Intern at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
We are looking to add a Logistics Intern to join our Carrier team at project44. You have a passion for with growing and scaling the project44 carrier network – you will learn how to be a carrier expert, a project manager, and an efficient operator. You thrive in problem solving and have the ability to be strategic and roll up your sleeves to accomplish what needs to be done.
This is a training program that will be unpaid.The program will take place Fall 2020.
What you’re most excited for:
- Learn how to work closely with our carriers and 3rd party Logistics Customers
- Data Analysis and reporting
- Interested in process cataloging/improvement/design
- Grow the project44 carrier network with a strong focus on truckload carriers
- Participate in planned and ad-hoc internal projects to drive internal efficiency and reduce carrier/customer time to go-live
- Work on a long-term project that will be presented companywide at the end of the internship
- Pursuing a degree in Supply Chain, Operations, or Business Management
- Strong Excel/data manipulation skills
- Experience with PPT and the ability to create slides
- Ability to be hands-on in a fast-paced environment
- Coachable with a willingness to learn
- You have a passion for logistics and supply chain management
- Analytical/critical thinking
- Strong communication skills
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.