Marketing and Events Intern (Academic Year)
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are looking for a Marketing and Events Intern to support our customer engagement practice.
The Marketing and Events Intern will work with the Marketing and Events Specialist, as well as cross-functional teams with a focus on sales and design. As Marketing and Events Intern, you will aid in the planning, coordination and execution of marketing programs ranging in size and scope - from trade show executions, to medical advisory boards, to internal corporate events.
- Support Marketing and Events Specialist in all parts of event/concept planning process, including but not limited to organizing trade show exhibits, choosing event venues, menu selections and managing invitation and RSVP processes.
- Support sales and marketing team on collateral production and ordering.
- Handle ordering of event supplies, signage, swag, etc., and coordinate shipping & receiving of such items.
- Help manage promotional items and collateral inventory.
- Pursuing Bachelor's degree or above in an accredited university/college program.
- MS Office Proficiency (Word, Excel and Powerpoint); Salesforce experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Strong organizational skills with ability to coordinate multiple activities concurrently