Marketing Design Intern (Summer 2021-Remote) at Clearcover
Clearcover is the smarter car insurance company. We use powerful technology to offer everyday drivers better coverage for less money. We’re proud to be one of the fastest-growing startups in Chicago, and we’re currently looking to add an extraordinary remote intern to our Marketing team.
What is a Marketing Design Intern?
Clearcover’s Marketing Design Intern will help amplify our brand persona through a variety of marketing materials and help increase brand awareness through direct-to-consumer designs, such as social media, web design and others. You are a motivated and self-starting creative. You will collaborate with our brand designers and gain hands-on experience on all aspects of brand design from strategy, ideation, design and implementation.
What will you do?
- Assist Brand Designer with creation of Organic Social Media design assets across all channels: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest (animation and video skills, a plus).
- Develop and share internal brand documents such as presentations, templates, etc. to maintain consistency across our internal employer brand.
- Design landing web pages for marketing campaigns and perform content and visual reviews on all web updates (HTML/CSS familiarity, a plus), testing browser capabilities and functionality checks.
- Assist Brand Design Teammates in B2B channels, creating collateral for business partners and training materials for Independent Agents.
What do you need?
- College students enrolled in a BS/BA or BFA program pursuing design, marketing, fine arts, or similar fields. Recent college graduates or candidates with other relevant experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. Video (Premiere) animation (After Effects) a plus.
- Eagerness to learn. You are a self-starter with a strong work ethic and low ego.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a fast-paced environment. You are resilient and can move quickly to get things done.
- Strong communication skills. You are not afraid to hop on a Zoom call to share feedback or ask questions.
- Ability to build a strong understanding of target audience and market segmentation, to help convert Brand value propositions into valuable cross-functional assets.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly pay
- Remote experience
- Exposure to a startup company
- Understanding of the insurance industry
- Collaborative team culture
- High-energy work environment