Marketing Intern (Design) at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us?
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
Grubhub is looking for a Design Intern to join the Marketing team from mid September to mid December. You’ll be an integral part of the Creative Team, working closely with designers, copywriters, producers, creative directors, project managers and marketing stakeholders.
In this role, you will support the creative, production and stakeholder teams across the company. Projects and tasks include, but not limited to:
- Designing presentations.
- Creating mock-ups for print, digital, social, and internal collateral.
- Updating pre-existing assets.
- Assisting with photo searches.
- Collecting footage and assets.
- Coding CRM emails in our proprietary tool.
- Organizing asset libraries and being the go-to resource for materials.
- Keylining approved print materials for vendor handoff .
- Manage working time and stay organized to handle multiple assignments and meet all deadlines
- Embrace daily challenges and be resourceful in solving problems
- Love food and show an insatiable curiosity to learn more about it
You Should Have
- Must be comfortable using Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign – After Effects a plus
- Must understand file specs and formats for both print and digital
- Must be comfortable using a Mac
- Must be comfortable using Gmail, Google Docs and Dropbox
- Creating/editing content for Instagram, Snapchat, and other social platforms a plus
- HTML knowledge is a plus!
And Of Course, Perks!
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.