Marketing Intern (Restaurant)
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Work cross-functionally across marketing, operations and sales.
- Analyze engagement with restaurant learning center and blog content.
- Work collaboratively to develop content for topics you identify as opportunities.
- Consult members of Restaurant marketing on impact of their different tests and offer opportunities for optimization.
You Should Have
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate program
- An open mind and hunger to learn new things
- Analytical mindset and ability to decipher meaning from data
- A team player attitude and willingness to step up and help anyone
- Ability to work collaboratively with many stakeholders across different teams and departments
- Strong interest in learning more about B2B marketing strategies
And Of Course, Perks!
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.