Marketing Intern (Strategy & Operations)
About The Opportunity
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 80,000 restaurants and over 14 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
The intern will report into the Marketing Strategy & Analytics team, working cross-functionally to build an improved central platform that tracks and leverages learnings from our wide range of marketing tests across the country. Using a builder mindset, this intern will help develop, launch, and automate tools that drive better marketing investments. The intern will gain exposure to all facets of marketing - Brand, Partnerships, Creative, PR, CRM and more.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Work cross-functionally across all teams to understand our testing strategy across all marketing channels
- Develop a proposal for a new testing architecture that applies to all teams and provides a sustainable foundation for future needs of the organization
- Build improved tools to collect, manage, and track all experiments across marketing; incorporate automation wherever possible
- Develop a process to leverage and share learnings and insights from one team/market/channel
You Should Have
- Current MBA or Masters/PhD student
- Relevant experience or course work in marketing analytics
- Proficient in SQL; Experience with Tableau is strongly preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively with many stakeholders
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interest in building tools and processes to improve our testing strategy
And Of Course, Perks!
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.