ThinkMarkets is seeking a Marketing Intern who has a passion for learning real-world marketing techniques to join our downtown Chicago office. ThinkMarkets is a global online brokerage firm, specializing in Cryptocurrency, Foreign Exchange, and Commodities trading. Our mission is to disrupt the brokerage industry with our technology platform, superior data insights, and marketing practices.
Our Marketing Intern will report to the Head of Performance Marketing. This individual will be a true owner and collaborator and will play a foundational role in assisting in the development of marketing systems and establishing best practices for the brand. This is an excellent hands on learning opportunity for someone who wants experience in multiple facets of marketing.
The ideal candidate is a rising senior who is willing to work the summer, and has days they can come into the office on a limited schedule, typically Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (we practice extreme COVID caution and provide all necessary sanitizers, masks, and social distancing to keep the work environment safe). This internship will last from July up to Labor Day weekend.
- Build marketing systems and practices to aid in the development of consistent global media excellence in execution
- Perform UX analysis and recommendations on the end-to-end process for marketing campaigns
- Conduct audits of key marketing pages and recommendation set for go forward strategy
- Review social marketing channels and provide recommendations for consolidation and enhanced navigation
- Work with data scientists to help craft visualization focus areas for marketing analysis and reporting functions
- Assist in the setup of ad operations templates to publish globally and drive consistency across regions
- Build demographic and customer profiles for key global markets
- Research new marketing capability technologies as needed
We are looking for a fearless, hardworking, independent and super-smart individual with the following qualifications:
- Major or heavy coursework in marketing
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal and follow up skills
- Proficiency with Excel and data organization
- A problem solver who is industrious in finding resources to assist with research and knowledge gathering
- A proven ability to produce superior work that exceeds expectations
- Familiarity with Google Suite of products – Google Ads, Analytics etc. is a plus
*Please attach a cover letter along with your resume in order to be considered for the role.*