What is iManage U?
**Please note: We are currently working remotely until it is deemed safe and appropriate to return to our downtown Chicago office.
iManage U provides students the chance to experience a dynamic, rapid growth technology company firsthand. iManage will provide a structured program which delivers project-based activities, improved knowledge of business fundamentals, tackling complex problem solving, collaboration, team building, and some fun experiences along the way! This year, our paid internship program will kick-off on Monday, June 7th and will run through Friday, August 13th.
Goals of the Program:
- iM Making An Impact: Leave your mark on your team by owning and completing assigned projects
- iM A Mentee: Learn from teammates across departments & gain perspectives from a diversity of people
- iM A Connector: Meet & connect with as many interns and iManage employees as possible
- iM Inspired: Learn from our leadership team and ask questions during our virtual lunch and learns
- iM Social: Enjoy virtual events, and everything iManage has to offer this summer
Being an intern on our Marketing team means….
You will have an exciting opportunity to work alongside our global team of passionate marketing individuals to help execute demand generation campaigns. You will be a key contributor and collaborator, working to understand how to target an audience and take our campaigns to market. This role will allow you to share your innovative ideas and help increase our brand awareness, as well as execute a marketing campaigns developed by you and our team!
iM Responsible For…
- Campaign Strategy/Planning: Supporting the planning, development and execution of segment campaign activities
- Audience Expertise: Providing expertise to identify the appropriate account targets, messaging, value propositions, creatives, content, and collateral
- Marketing Execution: Working with our team lead to develop and execute compelling, high-impact campaigns
- Content Development: Engaging internal and external resources to develop marketing assets and tools to help develop and convert opportunities throughout the buyer journey. Write basic content as needed.
- Learning/Best Practice: Staying on the cutting edge of marketing best practices by researching the latest trends and gathering new ideas from industry analysts and experts, vendors/agencies, and peers/competitors.
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- Been pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field
- In depth knowledge on marketing strategy, communications and/or digital marketing
- An ability to work independently in a fast-paced organization, and an ability to accomplish objectives in a cross-functional team-oriented environment
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills; demonstrating high attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills; exceptional writing and presentation capabilities
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/