ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights and technology, we partner with brands to ensure customer success. We have created an environment where employees can learn, grow and do the best work of their careers. We are seeking motivated individuals who wish to learn new things, contribute great things, and be the best version of themselves.What you will contribute:
- Marketing Insights. Learn how to test marketing strategies for effectiveness. We use a variety of tools and techniques to confirm our strategies, and you’ll learn all of them. Comprehensive understanding of building a communication plan
- Content Strategy: Develop strategy and content outreach
- Supporting Communication Team
- Assist with the development of PR stories/campaigns through research and creative concepts.
- Explore relevant media outlets for PR campaigns
- Update all speaking and award opportunities & provide research support for applications
- Organize / maintain regular writing on contribution outlets for PR
- A Contributor. You get joy from making a contribution. You believe communication is the most important part of being a team member.
- Challenge Oriented. It excites you to jump out of your comfort zone. You crave digging into a problem and finding solutions whenever you can.
- Team player. You contribute, you listen, you help when needed and ask for help when you need. You understand the vision of this company moves forward only when we work as a team.
- Unwaveringly Ambitious. You are intrinsically motivated by doing the best work of your life, yet humble and excited to learn. We are giving you the chance to demonstrate your ambition within integral parts of the company.
- Naturally Curious. You detect a problem. You dive deeper, and deeper again. Problem solving is a major part of your individual arsenal and you don’t give up until it’s right.
- Extremely Passionate. You love what you do and that it is exuded to others by the integrity you present as a teammate.
What we offer:
- Confident, driven, and competitiveness
- Willing to constantly learn, improve and adapt quickly
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Current university student or recent graduate with a focus on Marketing (+/- 2 yrs)
- Able to conduct independent research and follow style guides without much oversight
- Ability to commit to three-month internship program, working at least 30 hours a week
- Web design experience is a plus
- Free healthy snack foods and drinks - stocked weekly
- Regularly hosted Lunch ’n Learns
- Casual dress, happy hours & company outings
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive pay