Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
B2B Marketing Communications Internship: Arity
The marketing communications intern that will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Communications team in the development and implementation of various communications initiatives. The role will support marketing communication strategies with a focus on content creation and delivery, including social media campaigns, events and sponsorships, ABM, employee communications, content optimization and reporting/measurement.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Generate creative ideas for how to share and spread the Arity story with primary stakeholders, internal and external
- Ongoing management of content calendar and social media strategy
- Assist with social media channels to post updates, gain new followers, and analyze trends that help us better engage with our customers and primary audiences
- Support content ideation and development related to MOVE (blog)
- Curate and optimize graphics and images for web and social media
- Create regular PR and social media metrics and analytics reports
- Support Company Event planning and execution efforts
- Opportunity to collaborate with teams across marketing and product organizations
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be a rising senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or another related field (must have Marketing and/or Communications coursework)
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Organized, diligent and detail-oriented
- Takes initiative, positive attitude and willingness to help team as needed
Heads up: when you click “apply now” you’ll be directed to the Allstate careers site. You’re still looking at an Arity job, but because we were founded by Allstate, we share the same application system.