Marketing Internship (Starting Summer 2021) at LogicGate
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of finance & the GRC industry. The internship program will run from June 1 until July 30, 2021
Sound interesting? We’re just getting started.
What you’d achieve:
- SEO and SEM: help us ensure that the people who need our product and services can find us online
- Virtual events planning: work with Marketing and Sales teams to bring unique and valuable virtual event experiences to our customers and future customers
- Social media marketing: amplify our message via our social media channels and review sites
- Product marketing: work on market reports to enhance our knowledge of our buyers and the market landscape; help launch new products and services
- Reporting and analytics: work with our operations teams to make sure we’re creating the best campaigns and the highest quality demand
The value you’d bring:
- Collegiate level experience and education of more than one year.
- Marketing, Communications, or Business major preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Passion for LogicGate’s mission and eagerness to contribute to a fast-growing tech company.
What we have to offer:
- Organizationally supported onboarding and internship program throughout the course of the 8 weeks
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with successful marketing professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Hands-on experience within the organization
- Paid Internship with the potential for full-time employment to follow
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
LogicGate’s Core Values
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win